Impatience {or why I made my own planner}


This past year I discovered The Well Planned Day planner. I fell in love with it too. So much so that I ordered one for next year for both my son and I. And I waited for them to arrive

and waited

and waited

And while I was waiting I came across New Bee Homeschooler and their free curriculum planner. And I thought about it.

and thought

and thought

Then I figured "what the heck?" I mean if I don't like it, I still have my Well Planned Day, you know? So I started printing out forms and putting them together. Then I let it sit for a few days and took a bunch of pages out. In the end, I ended up with a planner I'm pretty happy with. It feels like it will fit my needs. Some pages I got from New Bee Homeschooler and some I tweaked from Donna Young

So here is my finished planner. I hope it works out as well as I think it will!








But now I needed a new way to schedule. This year I wrote weekly assignments in my planner, copied it to my sons planner and erased like crazy when we went off track. So, I thought some more and decided to try this 





This way, I don't have to erase. When assignments get finished I just write them for the day in my daily planner and my son still knows what's supposed to happen during the week.

All in all, a new plan that I'm looking forward to implementing in July!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm so excited to start using it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing those links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I always try to remember where I get stuff because someone else may find it helpful! I'm not always good at it though...

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read them all. I'm not very good at replying to them though. It's one of my many downfalls. I hope you'll leave some anyway!

Popular posts from this blog

What Have I Been Doing?

Almost Christmas

6 months down