Today at CVS

I did really good today at CVS. I know it doesn't look like it because there are only four things here - but really I did!


 This is going to get addicting, I need to be careful, but honestly it's stuff we use all the time. It's not like I'm stocking up on 100 boxes of pasta or something we don't use. Plus I always make sure I get the unscented/free and clear laundry soap. The Z man has hyper sensitive skin, so I have to be careful.

So, here's how it broke down for me today

Arm & Hammer - B1G1 Free - $6.99 for two, I had a coupon for $1.00 off two, $5.99 for two.
Toothpaste - $2.75, I had a coupon for .75 off, $2.00
Secret - $3.99, I had a coupon for $1.00, $2.99
I had an extra bucks reward for $4.00 so I used that which brought my total to $7.54 including tax.

I also got $3.00 more in extra care bucks from this trip. I'm eyeballing the Reeces Peanut Butter Eggs for those! Don't laugh, those things are expensive - but oh so yummy!

My point is don't overlook CVS (or other drug stores). Sometimes you can get really great deals. I prefer CVS because it's close to my house, and it's not Walmart. I hate Walmart - I'd rather spend an extra buck than put up with that place!

 Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!