My First Official Race

Today I officially signed up for my first race. Since I've been hobbling around in my boot I've had to scrap my plans for my first 5K this weekend - but I'm so excited to do this one.

It's called The Cupcake Classic and it's being hosted by Run with Jess. Thanks to my bloggy bestie Shannon M for blogging about this one - that's how I found it!

It's a virtual race of 3.7 miles to be ran/walked the week of Jess' 37th Birthday (October 17 - 23). I know I won't be ready to run the whole thing - but I'm going out there to give it a shot. I can't wait! She is also raising money for The American Cancer Society, so when you check out her page check out the ways to donate - every little bit helps.

So, expect pictures! I'm way too excited! Wonder if I could find some kind of pumpkin cupcake to enjoy when I finish.....



Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!