Almost Christmas

It's almost Christmas!! I've been much less Ebenezer this year (or at least tried!). For the first time in my long, long life I get to enjoy a REAL Christmas Tree! So very excited.




Zach is on Christmas break.  Of course he gets a cold - but at least he's not missing school! This boy always gets sick around Christmas. I guess it's just who he is.


I've finished a few more crochet projects in the last couple weeks. First up, the blanket that turned into the mess from hell. You don't even have to look closely to realize how screwed up this ended up. And although it was initially accepted by it's recipient, it has since been rejected as being "too narrow". So it's currently in use by Erik.


Also completed - Christmas hat #2


A messy bun beanie


A cozy for my french press

This is a terrible picture - sorry

and finally, a scrubby for cleaning. Cotton on one side and scrubby yarn on the other.


That's it! I've started a very big blanket project and will post updates as progress is made. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and great 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!