Too Long

Well good day to everyone!

It's been a helluva long time since I've posted anything. Unless you count the post that I was testing from my phone. I'm not, but should - then I wouldn't seem like such a slacker girl.

Thought I'd give you all quick update. Wedding - awesome! Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Zion National Park - incredible! Seeing my family again - absolutely fabulous!!

So I do have pictures, but don't have a ton of time right this minute to post them (all). That's because soon I'll be leaving to go pick up the Z-Man. Yes, he decided to go to brick and mortar high school this year, so now I'm the chauffeur - especially since I had him put in a school that we aren't zoned for. He's only been attending for a little over a week, and so far seems to like it. I'm not liking the mornings!! I will never be a morning person. You can make me get up and function, but I will never like it. Anyway, he's a big Sophomore this year. *sigh* Time goes too fast.

We are in the process of doing some house rearranging. 10 years is a long time to live in one place - seriously - so it's time to shake things up a little bit. Besides, Zach really only has a few years left, so I thought moving stuff around now would make it seem less like we were taking over his space as soon as he moves out! =)

So for now, that's a quick and dirty from SC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!