DisneyWorld




It's been a long time since we've visited the main mouse at his Florida home. About three years. Last time we went Zach was shorter than me, he wasn't a teenager, and it was much cooler! This time we made the trip in May instead of February. Big difference. While I really enjoyed the one day we spent at Blizzard Beach I don't know if it was worth roasting the rest of the days.

This time we got to stay at Bay Lake Towers. People, it's right across the street from the Magic Kingdom! We asked for theme park view and enjoyed the fireworks every single night sans crowds and screaming kids. Awesome.

The view from our balcony. 

We were also there during the Epcot flower and garden show. This year I got to see so many cool topiaries. Some of my favorite characters in bush form. Yep, you can't beat that!

Phineas & Ferb topiaries!


The new Fantasyland was open. And I made the boys ride the Ariel ride. She's so my girl, I had to! I didn't get my nails painted this Ariel color to NOT go on the ride!



We had a great time and I took way to many pictures to post here. I suppose I could, but between the photo pass and what I took on my phone, there are tons! So, I'll share some of my favorites from the Photo Pass group.

At the entrance

Haunted Mansion

7 Dwarfs Mine Cart - AWESOME!


Zach's favorite - Splash Mountain

Epcot

Epcot

Epcot


Animal Kingdom

Animal Kingdom






Hollywood Studios



Tower of Terror - in the back row on the left!

As usual, we had a great time. Next time, we go when it's much cooler though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!