Deluge coming!

I've been so bad about blogging, and there has been so much going on lately. Not just here on our planet, but everywhere.

So, I'm working on many blog posts. Family trips, school plans, how I feel about national news (which I usually stay away from), and pretty much randomness. Random is what I do best, so why mess with a good thing? =)

Because I have so much writing to do I will leave you now. But I will give you some random pictures to hold you over until I'm back with all the goodies! These are all from either Monday Mugging or Thank Coffee it's Friday (TCIF) which I try to participate in every week. I'm running out of mugs though (wink wink)!




This one happens to be hubby's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!