Changes Already?

Yep, we're already at it. Changing stuff. Honestly, I saw this one coming though.

As in the same science that we didn't use last year because it sucked the love of his favorite subject right out of him. Here I was, trying to save a buck - hoping he would find it more interesting and engaging this year. No. Not even the slightest bit engaging.

When your child who has the strongest dislike for History does extra to avoid doing the science you know it's time to give up the dream of saving that buck. While we are waiting on our new program to arrive I'll be looking for videos and labs that we can start tying in to what we will be studying. He chose a doozy - Environmental Science.

Hope I'm up for that task! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!