Field Trip Day

We took our first field trip of the new school year this past week. I like taking trips to indoor places during the summer. Bonus - his friends are out of school so we get to go with other people! I got to hang out with my good friend while Zach hung out with his. Those always make the best trips!

We headed to Discovery Place in Charlotte. Now I've never been to Charlotte, only through on the highway, and this city is beautiful. Even though it's in the 'wrong' Carolina I can see why people are drawn to this city.

Discovery Place is similar to COSI but it seemed like there was more variety here - an aquarium, alien exhibit, rainforest, and a place to make stop motion movies. Because he had a friend to hang out with he did all the stuff he wanted to do, for as long as they wanted. I didn't get a lot of pictures because they spent most of their time on their own, doing their thing.







We parked in a garage across the street that had an innovative way of marking their floors (we ended up on the Mustang floor).


The elevator banks were painted like these floor pictures, here's the Carolina floor. Very fancy (and extremely cool). Also, much easier to remember you're on the 'Mustang' level instead of level 6 (at least for me!!).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!