{21 years, 2 months, 28 days}

Friday hubby had his retirement ceremony. Here are a few pics from the day. These are not the fancy "official" photos - just ones that were taken by a friend of mine on her iPhone.



Zach pinning his retirement pin

The main man

He's Happy

Now I get my "thanks for supporting
your husband" certificate

And another

I'm wearing heels - I never realize how
much taller he is until I see a pic!

I believe I said something *gasp*
inappropriate

Our little family

Zach gets his "thanks for supporting
your dad" certificate


It was short and sweet! Now we get to move on with the next stage of our little family life. Who knows where the road will lead us, but the journey is going to be a blast!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

Embrace the Camera 12.30.10

It's Tuesday!!