Tuesday, April 30, 2013

End of Year Crazies


Hip Homeschool Hop Button
Today I'm linking up with Hip Homeschool Moms


Anyone else have trouble staying focused the last few weeks of the year? I know both my son and I are having issues right about now.

We have a cruise coming up the first week of June (to celebrate my husbands retirement from the Air Force) and all of us - hubby included are kind of distracted. Ok, really distracted! =)

When I brought my son home again this year I promised he could have summer break - so he could hang out with his PS friends and just relax. Now that time is getting closer and we just want to be finished. But I'm not a "let's say you did this when you didn't" kind of person. Even if I was the boy would have none of that!

So, we are plodding along, desperately trying to stay focused and on track until the end.

Wish us luck!



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh..Yes! I know that feeling. I am currently a College student & the last week before Finals were the longest days, lol ;)
    In our house, however, we do not have this issue in our kids schooling; as we school year round. Still, we have those weeks through out the year, where we are honestly just burnt out. When that happens, I try and give them a break, but still try and keep the learning going with field trips, books essays on the book of their choice of course, and fun learning games, ect ( Love ~> http://www.learninggamesforkids.com/ )
    Maybe just doing something lighter & more fun might help break up the reg. school day...

    Anyways, Enjoy your cruise! ~> ((Jealous)) lol :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read them all. I'm not very good at replying to them though. It's one of my many downfalls. I hope you'll leave some anyway!