Slacker Blogger Returns

I'm not just a slacker because I haven't posted in a while. I'm also a slacker because I'm posting without pictures.

After drinking two glasses of wine and taking my sleeping pill.

And going two days without a cigarette.

Yeah, this is going to be a nonsense post if I ever saw one. Read one, typed one, whatever. You get my point, right? Of course you do.

So we've been doing good. We are about 9 months away from Erik's retirement. He's starting to get a smidge crabby. And by smidge I mean iceberg size crabby. Unfortunately, I'm sure that will increase exponentially as the months move past us.

I'm still trying to talk him into becoming an expat. I thought I might have a leg to stand on after the election, but he's still resistant. When will he realize that I'm like the Borg - resistance is futile? I've even opened the pool to other Central/South American countries, but he's not rolling with it yet.

(I must remember gentle nagging only)

He's so far away from where I am that he nicely pointed out a job may be opening up that I could probably get if I really wanted to. Here. In South Carolina. In the state where I refuse to send my son to public schools because they are horrible. And I'm going to hold a full time job? Who's going to homeschool? Erik? Well, on second thought, that could be interesting..

(Mull that over later, when you are thinking more clearly, Kris)

So, that's what's on my mind tonight. My slightly intoxicated, ready to go to bed mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!