~It's a good life~

Oh my goodness - what an exciting weekend we had! In celebration of my little man turning 11, we took a trip to DisneyWorld. We are DisneyWorld freaks - I'm not ashamed to admit it! So, we headed south and commenced to wear ourselves out until we left on Monday morning.

What did we do while we were there? We waited in line (a lot!)



We rode some rides


Got a peek over the wall at the new castle going up in Fantasy Land (which was closed - boo!)

We stayed in this cool room







We went to the Rainforest Cafe



And of course - we celebrated a birthday with some surprises from the whole Disney Gang!

Donald left his feathers


Special wishes from Mickey & Minnie



Minnie made a cake (which wasn't a cake - just chocolate!)

Autograph book!
 We had a lot of fun - and I took a ton more pictures - but I figure I've bored you enough for now! But I can't leave you without this last parting shot of the birthday boy...


Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!