Memories

Before we moved to SC we lived in Washington State. Not in Seattle - come on people, Washington isn't just about Seattle! We lived near Spokane. No it didn't rain all the time. Yes, we got snow. No, it wasn't humid at all. I really liked Spokane.

But as usual, I digress. We lived in a split level house (hated it!) which meant two sets of stairs. My little man used to love to get in the laundry basket and ride down the stairs. Yeah, I let him. Entertaining an only can be tough sometimes!

So, while I was looking through some pictures I found these of my now not so little man, hanging out in the laundry basket. I guess no matter how old you are, riding the laundry basket down the stairs (or off the couch in this case) is fun no matter what.




Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!