Seriously?

Almost two months since my last post. Daaaang. Yes, stretch that out to about four seconds! Yeah, that's how it's been around here lately. Oh, and let's make it worse because I don't even have any pictures to post either! Who's rockin' the blog world now? Sheesh - I'm lame.

So, what's been going on around here?

Well, I finished my semester - which means I've been back in school for a year now! I'm going to transfer to WGU (Western Governor's University) to finish my degree. Hopefully I will have all the kinks worked out and be able to start back in February.

Zach is back home doing school. But he's not homeschooling. Let me make that clear - we are not homeschooling, we are doing public school at home. For anyone who does homeschool you will understand the difference. For everyone else - we are doing the South Carolina Virtual Charter School. It's a lot less fun than actual homeschooling, since we don't get to pick our curriculum (it's supplied), and even if we finish our day in three or four hours, we still have to account for six - which makes the days very long some times. But I think it's going OK.

Zach's knees (and other assorted joints) are doing much better. Yay! The walker has been folded up and packed away hopefully to never make an appearance again. He completed his physical therapy last week too.

And now we are preparing for Christmas. I believe we are almost done shopping. I went to wrap presents yesterday only to discover we had no wrapping paper! See, that's how things are going around here. But my dearest saved the day by running out and getting paper. For anyone else who finds yourself in this situation, be advised - the choices are very lame - but they get the job done!

For someone who's been gone for two months you'd think I'd have a bunch more to say, huh? But I'm always to the point (which reeks havoc in my English classes!). So, I guess that's about it for now.

Oh, I started signing up for 2012 Reading Challenges. Yeah, cuz you know I'm an addict. My first post went up today and can be found here. There are quite a few I'm interested in this year, so my posts will be spread out over a couple days! Check it out, there may be some you readers out there may be interested in!

Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!