What's Your Song? 9.15.11

Thursday, which means it's time to link up with Amber at Goodnight Moon for What's Your Song. I decided to still link up even though I learned this past weekend that Amber is a Michigan fan! Ah, she seemed so nice too! We decided even though we will never agree on college football, we could still get along =)  Oh and if you're reading this Ms Amber for some reason I can't comment on your song - but I really liked it!

Usually I just pick songs I like, they don't have to mean anything but today I chose this one because I have a very dear friend who's going through some rough times. So {nameless friend} listen to the beautiful voices of Wilson Phillips and Hold On! You're always in my thoughts and I love you dearly.



Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!