What's on my mind

I'm not going to lie. I totally got this idea Riding the Roller Coaster. Hers is called To Whom it May Concern and you should click that link and read it. I fell in love with idea because I haven't blogged in so long, and there's always a lot on my mind - so maybe it will make more sense this way. I'm not going to guarantee that though - after all, it's me blogging!

Dear Doctor,
If I was 45 minutes late to my appointment not only would you not see me, but you would charge me for a missed appointment. Please don't give me attitude when I say I need to reschedule after waiting so long.

Dear English Professor,
I really do appreciate that you are giving me a chance to raise my grade on my first paper. With two science projects, a computer project, and math I just don't have time. Let's face it, I'm not the greatest writer so I'll take my B- and be really proud of my work.

Dear Math Professor,
When five of the six students in your class aren't getting it it's not because we're lazy or not trying. Maybe it's just not being explained in a way that we all understand. You're teaching us to teach math to kids; sometimes we may need it explained differently too, just like them.

Dear Kenmore,
Thanks for having the delay start on my washing machine. I discovered it last week and it's helped me get a handle on the laundry so now I actually have some time to spend with my family.

Dear Weight Watchers,
Thanks for keeping me accountable on my journey. I knew what needed to be done and thanks to you I make sure I do them - who wants that scale to go up and feel like crap? Now that we are team you should know I've lost 20 pounds so far this year!

Dear My First 5K,
I was supposed to run you in two weeks, but that won't happen now. Since my doctor couldn't see me on time and I couldn't wait any longer to take x-rays, I'm still in my walking cast. I will have to do it later, but be warned - I'm still going to kick your butt!

Dear Mother Nature,
I know we're in a severe draught so I didn't mind the rain. But for the last week it's rained every single day. The roads are flooded - you're not doing us any good - so please stop.

Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!