It's Sunday!

A new week is upon us and before I get sucked back into the school thing again I thought I better let everyone know I'm still alive! {waves}

This last week was good. Well, mostly good. Zach settled into his schedule, I settled into mine, and he even decided wearing a uniform to school was ok. Some days he didn't even change out of it when he got home - just untucked his shirt!

Tuesday was my first lab for Oceanography. Well, let me say that again - this is my first lab ever. Yep, that's right - I only had to take one year of science in high school (thanks CA for the great education!) and I took general science (no lab required). I need to find new lab partners though. Those boys ignored me. I don't know if it was because I was old or a girl (or both!!). I have smart ideas - just listen to me fools!

Wednesday I knew I was only going to get my running in if I got up at 5. Which I did. And I ran five 2 minute intervals (5K101 Week 1), without wimping out on a single interval! Yay me! Then later that day I proceeded to break my foot. Now I'm stuck in this for at least three weeks.  I guess I will be walking that 5K in October - but I'm still going to do it!

We call it "the boot of shame"
The rest of the week passed uneventfully. Well, you know except for hobbling around and pulling my hair out over math. Won't you all be glad when I have no more math classes!?

So this week, I have a paper due (not all complicated like a before - more of a narrative - much easier to write!) and I may have a test in computer class. We'll find out, I can't remember.

And that was last week. I'll try to be better about getting on here and venting - goodness knows I have so much to rant about (just not a lot of time!)

Have a great week!

Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!