I'm Back!

I know I've been gone for a while - we were on vacation after all, but now we are back and school starts next week - Boo! Kidding - boo for my college classes but yay Zach will be busy again!

We had a good time - we went to Columbus to visit the Ohio Caddicks and then to Michigan to visit my dad. Unfortunately, the memory card in my camera got corrupted and I lost all my pictures. I do have a few that I took with my phone to share - but the pictures of the zoo and the family are all gone. Boo again!

But I'll share what I have - aren't you guys the lucky ones? =)

This is the pool in New Albany, OH
pretty spiffy, huh? 

On the road from Ohio to Michigan

Who's the meanest Aunt?
Me!
My nieces in nephew in their
younger days!!

Erik's shopping basket at the Dutch store
Good thing it's so far away from SC or we
would have ended up with so much more!

Also at the Dutch Store

The pool in Lansing, MI

Lunch on our last day of the trip
we were in Bob Evans ~ YUM!

So there's part of our trip in pictures. The fun times we had are memories and now it's get back to the reality of life again!

I hope everyone whose summer is coming to an end has an awesome new school year!

Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!