Let's Talk About the SBD


I know a lot of people who have succeeded on the the South Beach Diet. I couldn't do it. I know my doctor said "do it", my husband was supportive and even did it with me! Can't beat that.

BUT

Yeah, there's something I couldn't handle about it. It really wasn't the missing pasta, bread, or whatever either. Really, it wasn't. Sure, the first day I craved Tostitos like a mad woman - but I got past that. What I was really missing was fruit.

You know, it's summertime - and fruit rocks during the summer - it's all fresh and delish....mmmm

I only lasted two and half days out of the 14 days in phase 1. I guess we could count the SBD as a

What am I going to do? I know I really need to lose weight. Starting to run has proven that to me for sure - I can't keep carrying greater than full term pregnancy weight around.

Back to WW I go. It's really the only program that has ever worked for me. Nothing at all is off limits - and that's the way it should be.

As far as losing weight goes I know I can do it - I just have to do it the way I know works best for me.

Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!