I'm ashamed to say

I don't have much to say about the news last night. A ton more eloquent bloggers than I have pretty much said what I feel, so I will link to them so you can read their thoughts.

I would like to say this - I know that the people celebrating so openly in front of the White House probably don't realize they may have made it worse.

Now you have a group of pissed off people, whose leader was just killed, and American's are celebrating.

I think it's only going to get worse.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Here are the more eloquent writings from some of the wonderful Military Spouses that I stalk:

Semper Fi Momma

Wife of a Sailor

Household 6 Diva



Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!