Happy Belated Birthday Cindy

Friday was my sisters 46th birthday. Well, would have been, but we lost her in 2006.

So, I thought I'd share the story of how her oldest got her name. Her name is Amanda Elizabeth - but Cindy wanted to name her Mandy Beth. Why? Maybe some of you have an inkling already - but just in case you don't - songs.

Cindy's favorite song was Mandy by Barry Manilow and the guy who donated the sperm, well his favorite song was Beth by Kiss.

In case there are any youngsters out there who don't know these songs, I'm including them. I just wanted you to be aware that my whole family picks names in random weird ways - not just me with the names in a hat!



I miss you Cindy.


Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!