Family Confusion

After looking at my post yesterday, I realized there may be some confusion as to how many nieces and nephews I really have. I'm just going to say this - a lot. But some of them are great nieces and nephews that I just call my nieces and nephews because it's easier. So, I'm going to give you a breakdown.

I have two sisters - Cindy and Cathy.

Cindy had four kids -
Amanda
Andrew
Alexandria (Alex)
Alicia
Nena (let me clarify - Nena is Andrews ex - but she is awesome and I still count her as a niece and always will)

This whole group is what I call my 1st group. They are all in their 20's. That's 4 nieces and 1 nephew so far.

Amanda has one son - Desmond (Desi)
Andrew has one daughter - Kylie
Alica has two sons and one daughter - Matthew, Emma, and John (and BTW supplies almost all of my phone pictures!)

Tally: Nieces 4, Nephews 1, Great Nieces 2, Great Nephews 3

Cathy has five kids
David
Joey
Gabe
Nicco
Frankie

Yes, ALL boys - poor girl.
David is 18, so he gets counted in the 1st group. The rest are all in what I lovingly call 'group 2'.  Way younger than group 1 basically.

Are you keeping track? Now I have 4 nieces, 6 nephews, plus the 2 great nieces, and 3 great nephews.


Erik's brother and his wife Shannon have three kids
Kayla
Austin
Paiger

They are also part of group 2. Two more nieces and one more nephew.

Got that?

So, when I say "my niece" or "my nephew" I'm talking about any one of the combined total of all my nieces, nephews, and grands.

And in case you lost count - 6 nieces, 7 nephews, 2 grand nieces, 3 grand nephews.

Yes, 18 total.


I think I just confused myself!

Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!