Embrace the Camera 5.26.11


OK - not only is it Embrace the Camera Day 
BUT
It's also my Daddy's birthday!
So even though you don't have a computer
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Now - on to the pictures - yes two of them this week. Why? Because we had a field trip and field day last week *sheesh* people, think about it!

AND

I already have pictures for next week too
because I just came back from Zach's promotion ceremony
for just a few more days I will have a 4th grader.
I'm so not ready to think about 5th grade right now


OK so here we go...

 this is our picture at the State House 
from the field trip
I concentrate too much I think!
But Zach - well that boy is always ready
to have his picture taken 

And this one is from field day
you can't tell but we are wearing matching t shirts!
{of course - like I wasn't going to buy field day shirts?}

This week instead of linking up with Emily 
{I hope you feel better soon!}
The link is with Amy at Buggie and Jellybean

So link up - and give props to all the moms who are brave enough to step into the pictures!


Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!