The Semester is Over

I seriously never thought I'd be able to say that. This back to school thing was a lot harder than I thought it would be - and I didn't even go full time! My plan for the fall is four classes - so hopefully I can keep up when that starts.

Anyway - my grades are all in and I did well. Two A's and a B. The B was in math and I worked my butt off for that grade! So, I'm proud of myself. I expect Zach to be A/B honor roll, so living up to that myself was very important to me.

Now I have about a month off before I start my summer class. Just one. I'm taking music as a night class. I don't know about that one - but it was either music, theater, or art appreciation. I'm rolling the dice with this one!

So, what am I going to do with myself? Oh, I'm going to make a pest out of myself at Zach's school and read. I'm planning on reading a lot.

Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!