MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #37

Time to learn more about all the fabulous milspouses out there! Hosted by Wife a Sailor it's time for


1.  With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home?   We always find a place to hang up our pictures, but we lived in this house for about 4 years before we painted any room but the living room. I actually just bought curtains for my son's room too. I grew up military and my mom always had trouble reusing the drapes from a previous house, so I've shied away from them.


2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?  Oh, that's a toughie. I like the apartment that the Russo family lives in on Wizards of Waverly place. I've always wanted to live in a big city above a business like that. I had friends in Germany who lived above a bakery and the apartment was a lot bigger than you would think!


3. What inspired you to start your blog?  After I retired I started homeschooling - then my husband deployed, so I went from full time military to SAHM in a blink of an eye. I started my blog to keep my sanity while I was going through the growing pains of learning how to be a teacher and mom.


4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base?  I don't know that I've seen anything really weird on base. When I was TDY to Shemya (Alaska - closed now) there was a huge sea lion that washed up on shore. But that was just kind of sad and gross, not really weird. When I was stationed at McClellen (oh, also closed, weird) there was a wrestling match on base - I saw Jake the Snake and a couple other guys. That was weird for sure.


5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with?  This answer has never changed for as long as I can remember. I have two - Hitler and Pope John Paul II. Yes, together. Could you imagine so much good and so much evil in one room? That would be awesome.

Alrighty then - linkity link up with Wife of a Sailor and get to know some other awesome MilSpouses!

Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read them all. I'm not very good at replying to them though. It's one of my many downfalls. I hope you'll leave some anyway!

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!