Today I thought I'd join in on the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. I'm rather random about doing these but I really liked some of today's questions!
Link up with Wife of a Sailor to read the MilSpouse answers!
1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your spouse or s/o and the LOVE that you share?
We don't watch romantic movies. We like comedies, he likes action, but romantic - yeah, not so much. So, I guess I don't have an answer to this question. Not off to a great start, huh?
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why?
I have deployed with my husband to a war zone. Believe me ladies, whatever you think is going on is 1000 times worse when you are there and know what's going on. Plus our son was living with my sister and it was suckish being separated from him. So, if given the opportunity - no I definitely would not deploy with my husband again.
3. Have you ever done anything intentionally/unintentionally to embarrass your spouse or significant other in front of his military cohorts?
We worked in the same flight for years and years so I probably did both. But maybe not - we were excellent at keeping work and home life separate. And I'm not just saying that - ask anyone who witnessed us at each others throats about work and then set a lunch date!
4. What is your most irrational fear?
Do I have to pick just one?! Not only do I hate having my face covered (there's something about breathing "used air" that makes me panic, but I hate crowds of people - which is probably why we are mostly homebodies.
5. If you could only live in one climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Summertime in Eastern Washington. I could do without the snow and cold but I loved the dry not too hot warmth of the summers in Spokane. Oh heck - I'd take the snow too - that was my favorite place that we've lived!
Until next time ~ Kris