What's on my Phone?

I was going to include this with the postcard hop but I was running late for school this morning - so lucky you - you get two posts.

I will be nice though - I won't post two weeks of pictures!

Time to play





One of my old (not as in age - but in time knowing her!) friends came to our base for a few days.  I hadn't seen her since 2002!  We went out to dinner.

Photobucket

My son enjoying some nice weather.  And treating his "plushes" badly.  I think he bought them with his Christmas money, so whatev!

Photobucket

Messing around with my camera on science night

Photobucket

One I forgot from last month at our Cub Scout Campfire



And no week would be complete without my nephews

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click the button and link up y'all!!

Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

  1. Aaaaawwe dont those boys look cute! I have nothing on my phone this week, I am lame LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read them all. I'm not very good at replying to them though. It's one of my many downfalls. I hope you'll leave some anyway!

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!