I Miss My Bed

For about two weeks I've been sleeping on the couch.  Not because we are fighting (yeah, I wouldn't sleep on the couch even if that was the case!), but because of the torturous illness that's been flinging around our house.

It started with Zach being sick, and I wanted to be close to him in case he needed me in the middle of the night.  Actually, during those times he slept on the couch and I slept in the recliner.  Wow, that makes for a long week!

Then I got sick.  Getting Erik sick is not an option, so I'm relegated to the couch.  Or the recliner.  Or anywhere I happen to fall asleep.

I can't wait until it's all over with so I can sleep in my bed again.

Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!