Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Things You Find

I'm glad I waited until late in the day to post.  I actually didn't wait on purpose, it was a busy day - but it ended up working out pretty well.

 Tonight the Tiger Cubs went to the local fire department for a tour.  The boys usually always have a good time (this was not my first Tiger visit to a fire dept!).  It went well until they got called out.  

Anyway, I'm rambling and off track - I know you're surprised!  Not.  But there was a newspaper clipping on their bulletin board.  It was from when the fire fighters on base rolled a truck.  My dearest is the fire truck mechanic.  This is what I saw:
See the guy looking down?
That's my man!

I have more pictures from the visit but they'll have to wait until Tuesday because they're all on my phone! 


and that's...

1 comment:

  1. Um, Kris... it says you don't have permission! I totally wanted to see Erik looking down. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read them all. I'm not very good at replying to them though. It's one of my many downfalls. I hope you'll leave some anyway!