Today I decided to use the prompt from the Bloggy Mom's Dare Challenge. I haven't used one yet, but I figured this is one I could relate to - after all haven't we all had moments of "I'm the worst mom"ness?
As I started thinking about it I thought "ooo there are a lot of things I've done wrong". But since parenting doesn't come with a book - here are some of the things I've beaten myself up over.
- Once when Zach was about a year old I double dosed his dimetap. It was the middle of the night and I was tired.
- At some point I let Zach start dictating what he was eat going eat. Bad move mamma
- I shouldn't have used the TV so much to keep him occupied while I was doing the temporary single mom thing
- I should have never allowed video games in the house
- Then there was the time he wandered away at DisneyWorld. Um yeah, maybe we'll relive that another day.
- I didn't make him get more involved in a sport of any kind
I'm sure there's a ton more I could think of - but these are the biggies that I think about a lot.