Why was I doing this today?



Yes, I was mailing boxes today
and Christmas Cards

To be fair, the boxes weren't my fault
but I'll take the hit for the cards

My sister and brother in law were supposed to come visit for Christmas
all the way from cold snowy Ohio
(and of course bring my nieces and nephew!)

But his boss decided that Scott had to work
on Christmas and
waited until the 18th of December to tell him

Needless to say his boss will not be on our Christmas Card list
ever

But the presents are on the way!





Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read them all. I'm not very good at replying to them though. It's one of my many downfalls. I hope you'll leave some anyway!

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!