What is it?

Not the picture, obviously, because we all know this is the cutest baby ever
in the whole wide world
and I'm not just saying that because he's mine
really
ok, maybe a little

No, what I'm calling into question is the hideousness that he's resting on
once upon a time it was our loveseat
and yes, we had a matching couch
pretty damn scary

Why am I sitting on this horrible thing?
This picture, in my opinion proves three very important things
other than the fact that my son is cute, of course

1.  Don't make major purchases while you're pregnant. Doubts?  Look at the picture again.  Whenever I watch House Hunters and there is a pregnant lady looking at houses I think "you're not going to like it later - trust me".  I learned my lesson.  But the couch was comfortable.  I slept on it during my whole last trimester.  That's why I picked it.

2.  Men are scared of pregnant women.  My husband approved the furniture.  Didn't complain or try to talk me out of it.  That's not like him - I must have been pretty bad while growing a life.  This can be a good thing sometimes - like if you're going to buy a car.  But this did not work out so well.

3.  I'm stubborn.  Very stubborn.  I refused to admit the horridness of the furniture for almost 5 years.  We have new furniture now


Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

  1. hahahaha! i totally agree, pregnant women make weird decisions. i have done that too many times to count...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read them all. I'm not very good at replying to them though. It's one of my many downfalls. I hope you'll leave some anyway!

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!