Grandpa's Christmas Card

Zach came home today with card for my dad that he made in art class.  He wouldn't let me see it and put it straight into Grandpa's stocking.  Yes, my dad gets a stocking too!

I was waaay too curious so after everyone went to bed (which is now, of course!) I had to pull it out and look at it - and take pictures.  Everything is Zach's own words and mis-spellings.  Enjoy, I know Grandpa will!


To Gampa
You caem a long way but I hope it was good and I hope you got what you wanted
Love Zachary


On the left, that would be us Caddick three saying "Marry Crismas" and on the right that would be Frosty saying "And to all a good night" 



'me' and 'Grapa' with some art.

I actually didn't even obsess much about the spelling because the card was so sweet.



Until next time ~ Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!