Ouch!

As many of you know, Zach broke his first bone. While at Scout-o-Ween, he and a few other boys were playing with a bowling set (in a manner NOT intended by the manufacturer!) and ended up with a broken pinkie on his right hand. I'm not sure why it's been wrapped to this extreme though!





Since this picture was taken it has been re-wrapped and now he can only use his index finger and thumb. His handwriting has never been stellar, trust me, this isn't helping any. I believe we have worked out an agreement with his teachers to get his work done though. I guess they realized how serious I was when I offered to sit in class all day and do his writing for him!

insquequo tunc vicis ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!