What is this?

In my never ending quest to keep FLYing I have discovered this -




Anyone who owns a Swiffer duster will probably guess what it is! But just in case -



I found these on Etsy. I'm sure if you are crafty you could make them yourself, but since I'm not I have to rely on the crafty people to do it for me! They are made of fleece and completely reusable. I got three for the same cost as a box of disposable refills so I've already saved money (and landfill space!). The best part is they work great!

So, I'm still taking my babysteps to get my house in order. I think I'm doing a pretty good job (except the BIG scratch I put on the counter - OMG that really sucked!).

'Til next time -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!