Things Accomplished...and not

I'm pretty proud of myself. I actually did get at least one load of laundry done every day last week (except for Sunday!). That's a huge accomplishment for me! I also started unloading the dishwasher every morning and I made our bed every day. Whew! Good habits starting!!

Sadly, I didn't get the classroom/Zach's new bedroom painted this weekend. I really wanted to, but I walk in there and look at all the stuff and think "ugh"! Come on, I'm a curriculum hoarder - there is so much in there that I will never use but I can't bring myself to get rid of 'just in case'! I'm going to have to do it though and quit procrastinating. I have the paint, I have the stuff to paint, I need to get it done. Plus that will be one room down that will done and organized - then I just need to keep up with it.

Funny story - we went to Charleston for my nephew's birthday party and their bathroom is painted about the same color as our new paint in the half bath! And Erik thought I was crazy for picking that color!! Oh heck, maybe we are all crazy!!

I discovered the FLYlady this week. OK, I guess I rediscovered her. I found her about 5 years ago but wasn't ready to 'git r done'. I feel ready now, which is why I think I've been able to keep up with the laundry, bed-making, and dishwasher this week. I'm taking my baby steps! I want to just jump in and get it all done, but I know that won't work for me - so a little at a time. Sooner or later it will be all squared away.

Here's to a new week of keeping up with habits AND getting the classroom cleaned out and painted!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!