One Room Down

I finished painting my first room. Usually, I pick the color and Erik does all the work - but this time I did the work! I wish the pictures had come out better but I narrowed it down to these two colors. I always thought that wall was contractor white, but I guess it's contractor off-white!


As you can (maybe) tell it came down to two shades of yellow. One was bright and the other brighter! It is an extremely small space so I figured 'why not'? So, Sunday off I go to Lowe's with my paint card to grab a gallon and start removing some of these paint samples from the house! Here it is finished ~




Yes, instead of yellow it is a beautiful shade of apple green! Just goes to show, you never know what I'm going to end up doing!

I'm editing this - the paint color is actually the color on the wall without the light switch - and no, there are not two different shades!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!