New Habit in the Making

Since I've been feeling so good about sticking to our budget, this week I decided I was going to try and start a new habit. Do one load of laundry every day. Now I know what you're thinking "you're home all day - what's the big deal?". Let's face it, if you know me, you know that I'm no Martha Stewart. Heck I'm not even Little Suzie Homemaker. Clutter finds me - it loves me - it's like mold ~ or a bad penny or something.

Anyway, I don't like doing laundry. Actually I don't like folding laundry and putting it away. When I worked, my weekends were devoted to doing laundry and it's a habit I haven't been able (or felt the desire) to break. When Zach says "Mom, I need socks!" I will do laundry. After I've debated going out and grabbing a pack of new ones (those need to be washed too, so I usually talk myself out of that!)!

Actually, truth be told, I didn't even decide to do a load of laundry a day because I was sick of seeing the overflowing baskets in the closet. It was because we have jammed packed weekends most of the month and I knew there would be no time to catch up on the weekends!

So, fingers crossed that I can make this work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!