Once again...

I woke up this morning and it was snowing!  Please people - this is the SOUTH!  Thankfully it was the tiniest flurries and nothing stuck.  It is still pretty cold out there though.

We had so much fun in Georgia.  I actually went shopping without CG and bought loads of stuff for my new niece!  Only about two more months and she will be here!  And believe me, shopping without the boy is something that I hardly ever get to do.  It was so fun.

I learned today that a guy I was stationed with a long time ago just died.  He was only 39.  It makes you think about all the past times.  I'm not one for living in the past but great memories are awesome!

  
So, we have big plans for home renovations.  Of course everything is going to have to be done one project at a time. The first order of business isn't a renovation at all - my dear husband (ok, I'll call him the Grease Monkey (GM) - sticking with the monkey theme!)is going to turn one of our spare bedrooms into a classroom for me!  Well, for CG too, but it will be nice to have everything in one place!  We've ordered some bookshelves and furniture.  It's going to be awesome.  We have a list of things we want done - in order that is most important.  Since we are not planning on leaving here it doesn't really matter how much time it takes.

My dad is going to try and come down for a couple weeks.  I hope he can make it - it's been so cold in MI and I know he's getting cabin fever.  It will be nice to see him again - the last time I saw him was either August or September.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!