New News

This week has been a good week.  CG did very well in school.  The new schedule is going extremely well.  He is much more relaxed and so am I.  School is fun again!

Today is my sister's baby shower.  I'm so excited!  I get to have another niece!  The last niece was born over a decade ago so it's going to be so great to have a new baby in the family!  We also finally live close enough that we can enjoy the baby in person - rather than watch her grow through pictures.  This will be the first time we'll be able to do that - with any of our nieces and nephews!

So, Monday was an excellent day.  Hubby finally came home from the desert.  Believe me, those were the longest six months of my life ever!  It was so great to see him again and incredibly awesome to have him home.

Tuesday we had a homeschool group meeting.  The wording has been changed to 'faith based' group instead of 'Christian'.  I think I'm good with that for now.  We will see what happens when a family who doesn't believe tries to join.

Speaking of "non believers"; I cannot get over how much ruckus the use of these words by the President caused.  Once again I feel the need to point out that our country was founded by people who wanted religious freedom.  This also means the freedom to choose no religion.  We must all remember that Barak Obama was elected by a majority vote to lead this great country of ours; that means all people and he was not wrong in including everyone in his speech.  Deal and press on.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!