Well OK

It's been a little while since my last post.  We have been trying to get to the corn maze (on a non rainy day!) and doing other stuff.  Our lives are pretty much like everyone else's - we do our thing and press on day to day.  Sometimes it's not even that interesting to me!

I still love being home and homeschooling CG.  It's tremendous fun (and sometimes tremendous stress!) and I wouldn't change it for the world.  Is every day roses and happiness?  H-E-L-L NO!  But overall every day is interesting and usually fun.

I'm still on the fence about the group on base.  I was going to quit (to help alleviate some stress) but then I'm not sure.  The people are nice - the get-togethers are close - so who knows.  My dearest husband tells me to stick it out and see where it all goes.  If I don't like the outcome, then leave.  I guess I could do that.  {everybody sing - Things that make ya go hmm}

I'm out.  Remember to vote!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!