It's an entry

So, I thought I would be able to post entries here a lot, well, because I usually have something to say and no one to listen!  It's been a couple days which is still better than I was doing before - but hey, I am a busy woman so whatever.

Today I went to an Usborne Book Party.  Don't get me wrong - I love their books - which is the main problem!  Anyway, I didn't have to take CG because my dad is here visiting so I did get like an hour and a half without him.  Very nice.  Love my son to death - just a little tired of doing the single parent thing.  I always get like that though.

We started attending Lutheran Church again.  Today was the first day of Sunday School.  CG said he liked that much better than CCD last year.  He said because it was 'shorter' but it really wasn't- I think they just had more fun in there.  He says the craziest things sometimes.  I like it - the church we attend.  I realize now that my mom would not be offended by me going to Lutheran Church - she was very supportive of that when she was alive and me trying to go back to Catholic Church to someone honor her memory was a bad idea.  I'm at peace with that and I know she is too.

While we were waiting for Sunday School to start the lady in charge asked CG what grade he was in - he says "2nd" then blurts out for no apparent reason "I'm homeschooled"  He's very proud of that - while I somehow am still trying to fly under the radar with the whole thing.  I guess I should just follow his lead on that note.

I picked a random font to post in - hmmm wonder how that will turn out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Phone Link Up

What's on My Phone Dec 21

It's Tuesday!!