Tuesday means one thing - What's on my phone link-up d ay! Jessica has a button now too which is so freakin' cool ! So, grab the button and link up here !! Think you don't have any cool pics on your pho ne? That's O.K. - you know you have random, weird shots - and those are the ones we all love! And now, without further ado - my offerings for the week... The first guy probably looks familiar - I have been helping decorate the 4th grade hall for Winter Wonderland the tree and birds are new - great little artists and crafty teachers I'm just the manual labor Sunday, we were in the Christmas Parade here in town. Before the parade started were trying to stay warm in the car goofing off ensued ~ yes, we do bunny ears a lot in this family And finally, because I DO have lame pictures this week see, I told you it was o.k. This was the temperature this morning when I dropped Zach off at school I'm pretty sure I still live in South Carolina.... I should have dusted...
I so look forward to Tuesday's now! Which is weird, because other than this I got nothing on Tuesday - so thanks Jessica for making my life not so lame! So, what crap is on my phone this week? hmmmm My little elfish niece and her older brother So these next two are going to need a back story. My phone is lame - but I was bored and figured out I could do kind of cool stuff in picture mode. Here are two shining examples of how non creative I am! Why is my son 'talking' about hubster? IDK 'kay? I'm pretty sure I could figure out some more creative way to use this....maybe Yes, it is my shoe. And it's cool that I can add a polaroid frame to pictures but lame that I have to try and write with just my finger. And yes, those are pink crocs . Don't judge! Sometimes I make random, obvious observations and they go something like this "Note to self - glue from a hot glue gun is hot" This is why I make those ...
Woo Hoo! It's time to So, without further ado - here is my embrace for the week: seriously, isn't this the dorkiest set of dorks you've ever seen? We are even wearing the same shirts! Thanks Andy for the photography skills! Now, go get your embrace on And don't forget to link up with Emily and spread some embrace love You know you want to so do it already
Comments
Post a Comment
I love your comments and I read them all. I'm not very good at replying to them though. It's one of my many downfalls. I hope you'll leave some anyway!